Florida Auto Insurance Providers
- Get an Auto Quote
An auto insurance policy is a contract between you and an insurance company. You pay a premium and in exchange, the insurance company promises to pay for specific car-related financial losses during the term of the policy. We can help you determine the best coverage for your needs.
How much auto insurance is right for you?
Our team of car insurance professionals understands the Florida car insurance needs of our customers.
Auto insurance requirements vary by state. In some states, to drive you must carry:
- Liability coverage to pay for losses you cause others
- No-fault coverage to pay you and your passengers for medical and related expenses caused by injuries from a car accident, regardless of who is at fault
- Both liability and no-fault coverage.
We write insurance in Florida and would be happy to help you ensure you have the right car insurance coverage.
Even in states where coverage isn’t required, by law drivers must be able to pay for losses they cause others. Having insurance is the simplest way for most people to comply. To finance a car, it is usually necessary to have insurance which covers damage to your vehicle. This includes:
- Collision InsuranceCollision coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually also comes with an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.
- Comprehensive Insurance (Other than Collision)Comprehensive insurance covers damage done to your car in some way other than a collision, such as if it were stolen or vandalized. Flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage and fire are also events usually covered by comprehensive car insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible.) Although it’s not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.
Classic Cars, Exotic Cars and Antique Cars Insurance
When you drive a rare or high value car, there are more issues to consider. Classic cars and antique cars are often driven in parades and displayed at car shows. Will yours? And if your treasured car has been stolen, our expanded policies include theft rewards. Find Out More About Classic Car Insurance…
Every person is unique – talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on Florida car insurance for you.
Teen Drivers & Your Auto Insurance
You’re the parent of a teenage driver…it can be nerve wracking to say the least. The confidence that your teenager has become a confident driver hasn’t happened yet. And if nerves aren’t enough, your auto insurance premium may have taken a hit. In general, insurance for teen drivers is more expensive than for older drivers. Explore our topics related to curbing the cost of having a teen driver.
Every family’s auto policy is unique – talk to us today to find out how to get the best price on covering teen drivers.