Since you may soon or already own a classic or antique car, make sure you properly protect your mobile investment.
Here’s a quick rundown on the items a typical classic car insurance policy includes:
- Agreed value coverage: Pays for the car’s full-insured value with no depreciation in the event of a total loss, less your deductible.
- Inflation guard: To compensate for how classic cars increase in value over time as an investment, the policy increases the vehicle’s value quarterly.
- Spare parts coverage
- Flexible usage: Ability to drive the vehicle up to 2,500 or 5,000 miles annually. Not limited to “parades only” which is a different type of coverage. So go ahead and hit good ol’ Route 66!
Additional Coverage Options
Depending on how you plan to enjoy your car, you can also purchase these additional coverage options for more specific protection:
- Emergency towing in case of a breakdown.
- Roadside assistance for items such as a flat tire, dead battery or running out of gas.
- Emergency lockout
- Lost key return
- Emergency travel expenses in case your classic vehicle breaks down while away from home.
- Car show expenses: Policy will pay for expenses associated with missing a car show due to a breakdown.
- Theft reward
- Personal effects: Policy will reimburse you for items that are vandalized or stolen when reported to police.
Live in the past while protecting your vehicle for the future! Contact ARCW Insurance today at (727) 544-8841 to learn more about all of our insurance solutions for your automobile needs.
This information is not intended to be exhaustive nor should any discussion or opinions be construed as professional advice. Should you have any questions or would like to discuss your risk exposure in order to buy insurance for your classic car, please contact the insurance pros at ARCW Insurance. We are here to help.